Sunday 6 June 2010

Bad bad Guido

I haven't blogged for a week, this is mostly because I feel bad having only cycled for about 20 miles this week. I have mostly avoided cycling through some of the following weak excuses;

  1. It was wet outside
  2. My saddle is a little too low
  3. I have a hurty head
  4. It's too hot
But then today I got another £50 sponsorship and this has made me realise I need to get off my ass next week and ride so I have a 6am ride planned for the morning. Hopefully this won't make me too tired to move into my 'water view' condo tomorrow evening. Being the cynical Brit I am guessing water view means there is a persistent puddle outside in the road... perhaps it is like the sea view hotels in Brighton where you have to lean out of a window to just about catch a glimpse of a sea gull.

One thing that has made me happy is the beards album, good honest songs about good honest beards, can't be beat!















Anyway off to cook real food...

No comments:

Post a Comment