Tuesday 25 May 2010

3400 miles, unfortunately not on a bike

Well I am here, after seven and a half hours in the air, all of which I spent worrying about the bike. Luckily I am now in my hotel room and I have managed to put most of the bike together, just need to get a couple of tools from a local bike shop here in Toronto and I am ready to roll, hopefully tomorrow I can get the tools and I'll be rolling Canada style.

Of course as it is almost summer here it looks like 13 hours of sun and 30 Celsius so I will also be investing in some factor 50 before I head out on anything of a reasonable length, within a couple of weeks I want to be riding 60 mile days - which shouldn't be too difficult as Toronto is flatter than London! no hills is fun but not great training!

No comments:

Post a Comment