Saturday 8 May 2010

Thoughts from Day 2

Starting this blog on a weekend away when I am deliberately not cycling was a mistake, so far I have eaten roughly 1 million calories, drunk a dustbin full of wine and managed to walk the dog about two miles.

As part of my tentative training I have set a challenge of 400 miles in 30 days, this ends next Saturday and I still have 130 miles to go, this is absolutely achievable... at least if I don't whine too much, Of course I am trying to not think about the fact that I have to go further than this in 3 days in September...

As an aside I should also point out I am a London cyclist, hills are something that happen in the distance, I see them but actually going up and down them, that scares me. I suppose I should bring the bike to the midlands and do some training on something bigger than primrose hill, maybe next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment