Monday 17 May 2010

Travelling with Bike Soon!

So with Toronto calling for three months work I am putting my life on hold here in London, at least this means cancelling the monthly organic meat delivery and getting a Statutory Off Road Notice for the Camper van. This is a shame because I was looking forward to some camping weekends away this summer.

I have now managed to secure a bike box, and by the look of things a good one, and yet again it was my Local Bike Shop has come up trumps. After a quick query they have helped me source the bike box and they have also offered to help me pack the bike for the first trip. As ever I cannot say enough about having a really good relationship with your LBS.

So far this post has been a little light on training, well that is because after my 140 mile week last week I am taking it easy this week in anticipation of piling on the miles next week in Canada. All pending the good behavior of a certain volcano in Iceland.

No comments:

Post a Comment